- Please ensure you have purchased a Festival Ticket prior to booking your test rides as you can’t have one without the other!
- The ticket team from Quicket will email ticket holders a unique promotion code to access their rides ahead of time.
- Visitors can only purchase a maximum of 5 rides per order. Circuit Rides and Adventure Ride Outs require two separate transactions.
- All riders are required to accept the online indemnity form ahead of the festival. If you are buying rides for your friends, please send them this link to complete ahead of time.
- YOU are responsible for choosing your day attending PLUS your time slots of the test rides when booking online so please be sure not to book two rides at the same time accidentally.
- Every rider will be breathalyzed prior to riding each motorcycle – For the safety of the Rider and other persons on the track no rider will be allowed to ride on the track if they blow a positive result into the breathalyser. A result is deemed to be positive for any level above Zero (0.000% BAC).
*Yamaha, Harley-Davidson & Honda Motorcycles require a FULL motorcycle licence while other manufacturers will take learners licence’s too. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions here before the event.
***Please note the Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Bob 117 is for experienced riders ONLY