Last year over 2000 blankets were collected by clubs and their families and were distributed to communities along with groceries and clothing to the under privileged to combat the harsh winter months in Gauteng.
This year, YOU can join us with a few options to participate:
- A Sunday Festival Ticket and Double Blanket for R255
- A blanket only for R125
- A donation towards the blankets at an amount of your choosing
- Bring your own double blanket along on the day to add to our Mass Collection
YOUR Sunday can look like this:
08h00: RAMBO Blanket Run Charity Ride Starting Point, World of Yamaha, tickets and blankets can be booked now here
09h00: FIVE LAPS around Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
09h45: Monster Energy Freestyle Motocross Stunt Show on the Starting Grid with local hero, Alastair Sayer and all the way from Australia, Brayden Muggins Davies
10h30: Prize-Giving for RocoMamas Custom, Vintage, Classic and Retro Championship
12h00: Will Rayz performance on the Main Stage
12h30: Blanket Run Official Programme on the Main Stage with Blankets on Display
13h00: Jason Webb Drifting vs Le Riche Trial Biking Stunt Show with Monster Energy
13h45: Giveaway of the Monster-Stoos-Custom Harley Roadster at the Monster Big Rig
14h00: SuperGP and Super600 Racing
17h30: Festival closes
- All clubs and their families welcome to join us at World of Yamaha
- Kids under 10 Free to the festival and the ride
- Car parking ticket R20 in advance at southafricabikefestival.com, R30 on the door
- Bike parking is FREE
- First 20 Presidents to confirm attendance get 1 VIP ticket to South Africa Bike Festival – please contact info@southafricabikefestival when your club has booked to inquire.
For those who have already purchased a Sunday Charity Ride ticket or made a donation, your R55 contribution will be collected to buy more blankets for the weekend.
If you have already purchased a festival ticket you are also free to bring along a blanket or two of your own and still participate.
All blankets will be on display at the festival with the official programme of thanks to the clubs and community at 12:30am on Sunday on the main stage.