If you are using a Snapscan code to buy tickets through our magazine partners, please note that your total price for the ticket is R150. R5 of this is used for bank fees and ticket agent commission. Your e-ticket will state R145 when you are emailed your tickets. Please contact the team on email@example.com if you have any further queries around this.
The Trademark and logo of South Africa Bike Festival (SABF) is the exclusive intellectual property of Clarion Events Limited. The trademarks and logos of SABF and / or any other event associated with Clarion Events Limited are for the exclusive use of Clarion Events and their commercial partners and may not be replicated or used in any way whatsoever as part of travel or hospitality promotional packages and / or merchandise without the express written permission of Clarion Events Limited. For more details on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the Quicket electronic ticket and event service, Clarion Events Limited, trading as South Africa Bike Festival reserves the right to add my email address to their event specific mailing list in order to provide future communication regarding SABF’s event and future events. The mailing list correspondence may include i.e. event regulations, safety and security protocol, items to bring along to the event, traffic route recommendations etc. Circuit Test Ride and Adventure Ride Out ticket holders and data will be shared with the relevant manufacturers for communication purposes. All correspondence from the mailing list will include a function whereby you may remove yourself (opt-out) from the mailing list at any given time.
We have been made aware that tickets to scheduled events have been offered for sale by unauthorised sellers. Customers are advised to purchase tickets from the official website www.southafricabikefestival.com or through our authorised ticket agents, Quicket, ONLY, in order to ensure that tickets purchased are valid.
Quicket are the official ticket agents for South Africa Bike Festival 2018.
Tickets are valid for one specific day – Either show Friday (25 May 2018), Saturday (26 May 2018) or Sunday (27 May 2018)
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR TICKET SAFE TO AVOID DUPLICATION
- EACH TICKET HAS A UNIQUE BARCODE PERMITTING ENTRY ONCE
- EACH TICKET WILL BE SCANNED ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT
Friday, 25 May 2018: 11hoo – 20h00
Saturday, 26 May 2018: 09h00 – 21h00
Sunday, 27 May 2018: 09h00 – 18h00
For group/bulk bookings of 20+ tickets please email email@example.com or call 061 505 5727
Please note customers may not purchase more than 20 tickets from the online system without permission from the Event Organisers (Clarion Events Limited).
A parking map will be available on the South Africa Bike Festival website in due course – www.southafricabikefestival.com
THE FINE PRINT
Clarion Events Limited reserves the right to make changes to the event.
No refunds will be offered on tickets purchased – please ensure you are certain of your purchase before proceeding with payment. In the case of event cancellation, the official ticket agents (Quicket) shall deduct service fees before refunding a customer for the value of his/her order. Neither Clarion Events Limited and/or Quicket acting as the ticketing agents nor any other person shall have any liability to the customer to refund the purchase price of a ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to Force Majeure and/or where circumstances are beyond
- Resale of South Africa Bike Festival tickets will be seen as fraudulent activity.
- Tickets are not transferable and are not for resale in any form whatsoever.
- Clarion Events Limited reserves the right to cease selling any of the ticket types/packages when this limit/capacity is reached.
- Each item on your order has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of each barcode will allow entry into the event. Keep your printed ticket in a safe place.
- The event will not be held responsible for tickets purchased from any other source or agent – do not buy tickets from unofficial sources.
- Please note that tickets are not required to be printed in colour.
- Duplication of tickets are strictly prohibited and duplicate tickets will most definitely not be allowed into the venue. Attempting duplication or the sale of tickets posing to be South Africa Bike Festival / Quicket shall be dealt with as fraud and reported to the authorities.
- Tickets may not be used to up sell any unofficial commercial hospitality or travel package as this will be a contravention of the official commercial partner program of Clarion Events Limited.
- No ticket holder will be permitted to market a service or product, collect donations, do surveys or conduct any other form of business without the express permission of Clarion Events Limited.
- Temporary bookings (pending orders) – you will receive your tickets as soon as we can confirm your payment for the order. Your order will be kept for up to 12 hours – in the instance that there are seated tickets, you may be given seats different to the specific seats chosen but still within the same ticket price allocation.
- Purchasing of these tickets is an agreement directly between you, the ticket buyer, and the owner of South Africa Bike Festival, Clarion Events Limited.
Quicket act as a ticket issuing platform. Funds relating to the purchase of tickets, other than ticket commission paid by Clarion Events Limited to Quicket, are managed and handled by Clarion Events Limited directly. Quicket shall in no way be liable for refunds in the case of event cancellation or any relating scenario. More terms and conditions can be found here https://www.quicket.co.za/terms-and-conditions.aspx
- Hats, Jackets, Helmets
- Clothing and Shoes
- Prescription medication (with prescription)
- Prayer mats
ITEMS PROHIBITED INTO SOUTH AFRICA BIKE FESTIVAL
- Food or drink of any kind.
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind, or any drugs or stimulant.
- Materials made of glass, or bottles of any kind, jugs, cups, cans and similar items.
- Animals, except for guide dogs.
- Unwieldy objects such as ladders, stools, folding chairs, cooler boxes, umbrellas, gazebos, boxes, large bags, wheeled bags and / or suitcases.
- Flags, flagpoles or banner poles of any kind.
- Noise emitting devices including boomboxes and / or portable sound systems, musical instruments including vuvuzelas, megaphones and klaxons.
- Any promotional, commercial, political or religious objects including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols and leaflets as well as any kind of promotional or commercial objects and material. This excludes prayer mats. Any item intended for on-site sale without prior approval will be confiscated.
- Weapons or tools of any kind or anything that could be used as a weapon, including pocket knives and Leatherman tools or similar.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke bombs or other pyrotechnics.
- Racist, xenophobic, extreme right-wing, national socialist, sexist or political propaganda material.
- Gas, spray cans, corrosives or flammable substances, paint, dyes or receptacles containing substances, which are harmful to health or are highly flammable.
- Large quantities of paper and/or rolls of paper.
- Laser pointers.
- Other objects, which could compromise public safety and /or harm the reputation of South Africa Bike Festival.
Please note there are no ‘pass outs’ for South Africa Bike Festival. Please make sure everything you require for the day’s activities including but not limited to sunscreen, jackets, umbrellas, baby food and bottles need to be brought with you when you first enter the event.
*This includes no pass outs to leave the festival to watch any sporting events.
PARK YOUR PRAM
All prams left unattended will be at the owner’s own risk.
CLOAK ROOM/HELMET & JACKET STORAGE
South Africa Bike Festival will endeavour to keep the items left in the cloak room or Helmet and Jacket Storage safe, however all items will be left at owners own risk.
PRESS AND MEDIA
All media are required to register for Press Accreditation in advance via the website.
All media personnel will be required to wear a media-accreditation colour-coded bib and accreditation pass on them at all times when moving through the event.
Not permitted without prior consent from the PR Team: Professional cameras and recording equipment – for example any kind of SLR or DSLR camera or any camera capable of accommodating a zoom lens.
Please note the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit Pit Building has been deemed a non-smoking area therefore there will be no smoking inside or in the Pit Garage areas. A limited supply of cigarettes, cigars or similar will be for sale at South Africa Bike Festival however visitors are encouraged to bring their own if necessary.